Universal Life Insurance
A universal life policy is designed to meet your needs like no other policy can. These policies can provide the amount of protection you need at the time you need it. By offering a high level of death benefit and premium flexibility, you can customize the policy to meet your specific objectives today. When those needs change, you can adjust the policy to ensure it continues to meet your needs in the future. Lock in your insurability now, while you are healthy, and start protecting your loved ones while you build cash value for your future.
If you are confused about this or any other life insurance product, see Jeff at Richard Financial Resources, LLC for an easy-to-understand explanation.
Key Universal Life Policy Features:
- Vary your premiums.
- Vary your benefit.
- Choice of increasing or level death benefit options.
- Coverage for life may require additional premium payments.
- Accumulate tax-deferred savings.
- Suspend payments periodically.
- Cash values are not guaranteed; minimum interest crediting rate and maximum policy charges are guaranteed.
When to Use:
- When you need premium and death benefit flexibility.
- When you want to benefit from the investment performance of a quality insurance company.
- When you want the opportunity to easily adjust the policy after issue.